Monday, November 18, 2013

As Promised...

In my last post I shared with you my current "status" with WW.  I shared my status as far as my journey and my employment.  I also promised that I would tell you when and where I would be assigned to a meeting.

I have officially been assigned to lead the Weight Watchers meeting in Shorewood, WI on Saturday mornings at 8 and 9:30.  This is very exciting for me!! These meetings were the first meetings that I led last time I was employed by Weight Watchers.  The members at this location have a very special place in my heart I can't wait to be their leader again.  Since I left WW, I have still kept in contact with many of them and consider many of them friends. It just so happened that when I decided to come back to work for WW, the leader of these meetings was deciding that she would rather not work on Saturdays.

These will probably be the only meetings that I lead with WW for a while.  I have other things on the horizon that will be taking up much of my time that I will share with you in my next post.  All of these changes have made my life different these days.  These changes will all bring a different schedule to my life which will bring new challenges to exercise routines and healthy eating.  With all of the support that I have and WW, I say, "Bring it on."  I'm not letting some schedule changes mess with my healthy living.  I'll continue to maintain my weight loss by following WW to the end.

I have lots to do this morning so I will leave you with this short post.  I hope to see some of you in my WW meetings starting this Saturday.

Have a great day,
Corinna

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of lights with him there is no variation or shadow due to change." -James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to read the comments and I know that everyone else does too. They help everyone who reads this blog.
Corinna