Saturday, November 2, 2013

Living Weight Watchers and Feeling Fabulous

Hello all!  It's been a long time!! Yes, I know, that's my fault.  Time is not on my side but I think of you often.

I wanted to check in and tell you how life is going. I am working for Weight Watchers every week now.  I have finished my training and can officially call myself a WW Leader again.  It feels really wonderful to be back.  I love helping people change their health, weight and lives.  It may sound dramatic to say that my life was changed by my weight loss with WW but it truly was changed.  I feel great.  I have more energy. I am healthier and I am teaching my family to be healthy too.

Today I worked as a substitute receptionist at a WW meeting and someone who has known me for a long time asked me how I was feeling and if I am keeping on track.  I actually had to ask her to clarify.  "I am feeling great but what do you mean by keeping on track?" I responded, "With life or with WW?"  We chuckled at the possibility of a woman who homeschools her 5 children ever actually keeping on track but that was not what my friend was asking. She wanted to know how my WW journey was going. I actually had to think about my response, "Am I keeping on track?" Yes, I am.  I gave her that short answer, "Yes, I am." To you (and her if she reads this blog) I will give the extended answer. I am on track. Does that mean that I don't have a bad day from time to time?  No.  Does that mean that I wouldn't mind if a few more pounds fell off just for fun? No. Does that mean that I do everything right at all times? No!!!  But I am on track because I am a work in progress that does it right most of the time and I need to give myself credit for that.

I feel great. I fit into my clothes.  I am below my WW goal.  I am within the healthy weight range for someone my height.  My BMI is just right.  My doctor is happy with my weight and health.  Overall, I am a success and I want to share that success with you today.  You are part of the reason that I have been successful.  Your support, encouragement, comments, emails and just knowing that you read this has been greatly important to me. Thank you!

(Just because I feel successful today and don't find time to blog often enough does not mean that I am planning on abandoning this blog.  I will keep it up, some months more than others.)

I am greatly looking forward to leading my own WW meetings again.  Right now I am subbing as a receptionist and leader whenever I am asked and my schedule allows.  Someday soon my Territory Manager will assign me to my own permanent meetings and I will be thrilled because now that I am back working for WW I know just how much I missed it.  When I get a permanent assignment I'll let you know when and were it is in case you would like to come visit me.

Keep feeling fabulous and remember that you are a success no matter where you are on this journey.

Have a great day,
Corinna

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to read the comments and I know that everyone else does too. They help everyone who reads this blog.
Corinna