Saturday, March 22, 2014

Live Life Active Clubs

Hello Weight Watchers Friends,

LAST WEEK - Live Life Active Clubs

We gain a boost by having partners keep us accountable and help us stay the course. Engaging in shared interests with other WW members can help increase motivation levels. Making fitness fun increases the chance of keeping it going. We made great connections with our clubs last week to help us have fun and keep moving.

ROUTINE OF THE MONTH
Walk at Least 5 Minutes Each Hour: This routine was introduced this week an I will continue to check in with you all month on how your progress is with this routine.

CELEBRATIONS

We had some wonderful weight losses this past week. Spring is trying to come and we are going to be ready for it with these great numbers.
The 8:00 meeting lost 29.4 pounds. That's .73 pounds per person. 
The 9:30 meeting lost 16.2 pounds which was also .62 pounds per person. That's such a great, healthy weight loss average. We had great awards to hand out in both meetings too.

Welcome to all of our new members. You will be losing weight to add to those totals soon too. We look forward to seeing you all again next week to join our lively groups.

SALES

We have a ton of things on sale again! All fitness products are $5.00 off. That brings the ActiveLink down to $34.95, the Comfort Grip Handweights to $9.95, the Exercise Mat to $9.95, PointsPlus Fitness Series to $34.95, the PointsPlus Pedometer to $18.95, the Target & Tone Pilates Fitness Kit to $19,95 and The Ultimate Dance Party to $19.95.

This is the last week of this sale so take advantage of it! All Mini Bars, Oatmeal and Smoothies are on sale for $4.95 each too. This is a great time to stock up on all of your favorites.

WW LINKS

Mother, Wife, Teacher, Success Story

Community Talks: Your Top Reason to Get Active

The Power of Play

TRUE CONFESSIONS

I'm feeling fabulous at this moment. Why? Because I stuck to my points all day. I turned down a roll with my dinner out with girls. I ordered my salad minus the cheese, croutons and chicken salad but added grilled chicken breast. I made great decisions. I've been exercising more than I have in a very long time. I am earning more activity points and making my ActiveLink goal each week. I've owned the ActiveLink for about 6 months and for the first time I am beating my goal week after week. I am feeling fit. My muscles are getting tighter. My arms are flapping as much;) Those are some great successes.

I'm trying to focus on those successes this week because my weigh in was not at all successful. I gained 1.2 pounds. It was frustrating and a huge eye opener. If I want this weight to go, I have to give it my all. I have to stop going over my daily target, weekly target and activity points. To be honest, I used to get away with this behavior and was still able to lose a little bit of weight. It's no longer the case. My body is proving that I need to be more careful. My goal this week is to eat only my target plus my activity points. I know that has been my goal before but it's never to late to set a goal and make it. It's only too late to make that ones that have passed. If I set a new one, it hasn't passed yet. I am truly hoping to report a loss to you next week. If I don't, then I know that I will have to continue to change my habits. As I get older I am finding that there is more to learn about my body. I'm willing to take the time and energy to learn those things.


THIS WEEK - Mix It Up

I promised at last week's meeting that I would remind you in the email to bring in your exercise equipment so here it is. This week we will talk about how to mix it up. If you have any exercise equipment that you are not using at home and would like to temporarily or permanently trade with someone bring it to the meeting on Saturday. It's nice to keep our exercise fun and fresh and this is a great way to do it. You can bring in weights, DVD's, videos, balls, you name it. I would recommend leaving the treadmills at home though;)

See you Saturday,
Corinna
Weight Watchers
Leader
Shorewood Riverclub
Hubbard Park - Shorewood
Saturdays 8am & 9:30am

1 comment:

  1. U continue to inspire me. Thank u for ur blog I need it. I♡U Cuz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read the comments and I know that everyone else does too. They help everyone who reads this blog.
Corinna