Thursday, May 31, 2012

Before Picture

I promised a few weeks ago that I would post my before picture. I am using this picture to help motivate me to stay the course.  This picture was taken in June of 2003.  This was at Gabriella's baptism.  I can't believe I wore that outfit!! It helps me to see how far I've come.  It helps me to remember that just because I have a bad day or two, I have changed my habits.  This picture was me at my heaviest after Gabriella was born.  You can compare it to my family picture that I posted on this site to see how much I've changed.  My kids comment that they cannot believe that this was me.  I can't believe it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to read the comments and I know that everyone else does too. They help everyone who reads this blog.
Corinna