Saturday, March 31, 2012

Attitude

How much does attitude affect your weight results?

I really think that my attitude has a lot to do with my success.  Right now, this moment, I have a great attitude.  Notice I said this moment. My attitude can certainly change at any moment.

I went up .8 pounds on the scale this past Wednesday.  I'm perfectly okay with that.  I had no problem with it from the moment I stepped up on the scale until now.  I know why and I know what I can do differently.  I now have to decide how it's going to affect me.  Will I let it bother me or will I learn from it?

I feel good about myself right now too.  I am feeling in control. So I still make mistakes?  Certainly!  It's amazing how different I am now than I was just a few years ago though.  I have grown (I'm speaking of my habits, not of waist;)

I can decide to control my attitude just as much as my eating habits.  I make better decisions when my attitude is a good one as well.  When I get down on myself and beat myself up then I often make poor choices.

This doesn't mean that I am not going to keep trying to better myself and lose the last 4 pounds, but it does mean that I will have a smile on my face while I try.

Have a great day!

Corinna

"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves." -Philippians 2:1-2

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are bold in ending with more than just a one sentence scripture. Very powerful and encouraging. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just type whatever scripture seems to be calling me that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read the comments and I know that everyone else does too. They help everyone who reads this blog.
Corinna